What's new

Found a goodone !!!

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be been pouring 130 yards a concrete every day this week and I got of at noon today and went straight to the creek and I had a good day !!!!
 

Attachments

  • image-4187457940.webp
    image-4187457940.webp
    103.2 KB · Views: 353
  • image-1450079880.webp
    image-1450079880.webp
    106.9 KB · Views: 293
  • image-229384421.webp
    image-229384421.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 311
  • image-2621158165.webp
    image-2621158165.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 279
  • image-2308504694.webp
    image-2308504694.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 280
  • image-1430443277.webp
    image-1430443277.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 254
  • image-1273664750.webp
    image-1273664750.webp
    31 KB · Views: 241
Upvote 0
Nice one brother. Its been awhile since I found one that would keep a smile on my face for a week.
 
Super finds! I was working in Murfreesboro last year and didn't get too look much. Got skunked when I did.
 
Lets see both sides of the blade if you don't mind.
 
Here you go guys
 

Attachments

  • image-1634783579.webp
    image-1634783579.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 115
  • image-1712000051.webp
    image-1712000051.webp
    29 KB · Views: 123
I am thinking turkeytail tupelo idk
 
Some of those dings look like notches idk there is a change in patina on them
 

Attachments

  • image-88824258.webp
    image-88824258.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 110
Man Painter that is fine:thumbsup: It's great that you are making good scores, couldn't happen to a better person. JMO it looks like a Willow with nicks from the creek. What ever you are doing, just keep it up and you will find the one you really want:laughing7: Super find dude:notworthy:
 
Thank guys and gals it was a surprise for me
 
Thanks peaches ;)
 
Great looking find!! I can't believe I missed this when you first posted it.
 
Spectacular find!
Speaking of pouring "crete", I sort of miss it. This inside work is for the birds! Lol

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
 
Great looking find!! I can't believe I missed this when you first posted it.
As fast as the threads build up sometimes it's easy to miss one lol thanks !!!!
 
Spectacular find! Speaking of pouring "crete", I sort of miss it. This inside work is for the birds! Lol Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE
I love working outside but I could use a short break from the concrete haha
 
i love how your site used the same stone to produce artifacts that span thousands of years. I'll bet your site was jealously "owned" by many different bands over time.
 
Excellent

Excellent knife my friend,I would have been doin the high step all the way home!
 
i love how your site used the same stone to produce artifacts that span thousands of years. I'll bet your site was jealously "owned" by many different bands over time.
Yes it is kinda cool how the same lithic was used that piece is made of Dover flint ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom