What's new

Found a goodone !!!

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be been pouring 130 yards a concrete every day this week and I got of at noon today and went straight to the creek and I had a good day !!!!
 

Attachments

  • image-4187457940.webp
    image-4187457940.webp
    103.2 KB · Views: 353
  • image-1450079880.webp
    image-1450079880.webp
    106.9 KB · Views: 293
  • image-229384421.webp
    image-229384421.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 311
  • image-2621158165.webp
    image-2621158165.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 279
  • image-2308504694.webp
    image-2308504694.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 280
  • image-1430443277.webp
    image-1430443277.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 254
  • image-1273664750.webp
    image-1273664750.webp
    31 KB · Views: 241
Upvote 0
Man I would love to find a knife.nice stuff.where are you from?I know your not from around here looking at the creek bottom.
 
way to go,nice find,but i like all your finds.
 
That's a Smoker!
 
Wow! Nice hunt. In what part of the country are you?
 
Thanks guys !!!! You don't find them like that very often and I am in middle Tennessee
 
Dang bro. Isn't that the second willow leaf blade you found? It's an amazing find!
 
Found a good one? That sir, is a very, very nice find! Congratulations!
 
Yes it is the second one same shape almost same length but totally diff ... It funny how you can look so hard and then when your not trying you spot one and that one was hard to see
 
That is a killer knife that's for sure. Looks almost Turkeytail ish. Im sure it is Adena
 
Killer man..
I love the side view of that basel thinning.
Nice hunt.
 
Extremely nice looking finds there! :icon_thumleft: You hit a couple home runs there, way to go!
 
I was thinking adena too but still not sure whatever it is I am very lucky to have found it :)))))
 
Wow painter you sure did have a good day, very nice.:icon_thumleft:
 
Great Finds! Man that's a fantastic creek!
 
sweet I haven't looked in any creeks or streams mostly dry lakes
 
Thanks everyone for your comments :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom