What's new

Found a killer pickwick !!!

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend an I got off work early he was wanting to try one of my spots . I was wanting to go to another but I agreed and I'm glad I did !!!! It's 5 inches long ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453775862.702544.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453775907.305372.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453775929.123174.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453775946.208182.webp
 
Upvote 0
Spectacular find!
You sure pull some nice ones out of them creeks!
 
I bet your glad you did, That thing is STELLAR!!!!! Congratz & HH...
 
Awesome find ! :icon_thumleft:
 
Dang Boss you are finding some killers this year! Congrats on another good one.
 
Very nice find. In what area of the country did you find it?
 
Just south of Kentucky border middle TN
 
Purchased an almost identical last year that was a part of an Ohio collection...

Yours is a better example...

Congrats
 
Well, I'd say you just added another fine example to your collection. She's a beauty! :thumbsup:
 
Nice find, way to go!
 
Sweet find and love the material and color!
 
That is a very nice find.

How wide was the creek? The water does not appear very deep. How deep was the water?

Was the creek a secondary or tertiary creek to a river?
 
That is a very nice find.

How wide was the creek? The water does not appear very deep. How deep was the water?

Was the creek a secondary or tertiary creek to a river?

I bumped up some of his old posts he made. He use to find some real killers in his creek. That creek flooded a lot and washed out his bridge many times. He hasnt posted in over a year now but use to find some serious artifacts. I guess people get busy and find new hobbies. Im in it for life myself.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom