B bdingess Jr. Member Joined Dec 3, 2012 Messages 23 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern WV Detector(s) used AT PRO,CoinmasterPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2014 #1 Found this tool in the same creek that I found the arrowhead in. I also found this unusual stone with a hole in it, but I am not sure what it is. Attachments 100_3181.webp 238.4 KB · Views: 83 100_3182.webp 220.7 KB · Views: 84 100_3183.webp 212.9 KB · Views: 84 100_3184.webp 314.8 KB · Views: 95 Upvote 0
Found this tool in the same creek that I found the arrowhead in. I also found this unusual stone with a hole in it, but I am not sure what it is.
R rockheadhunter421 Sr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2014 Messages 350 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2014 #2 Very cool finds! IMO you made a good pick. Thanks for sharing!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2014 #3 flake tool