1.8 MB · Views: 119
  • 2.26.2018 - Blade Pic 1.jpg
    2.26.2018 - Blade Pic 1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 101
  • 2.25.18 - Nice Blade pic 3.jpg
    2.25.18 - Nice Blade pic 3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
That thing is sweet. You need to explore that creek thoroughly. Could be a Angostura. Which would put it to be late paleo, early archaic period.

That sure is a ''Sweet'' knife! Did you find any nice sheds to possibly plan a Fall hunt?

Thanks for the information. I will take all your advice and hit that creek hard this weekend. NMTREASURE after looking up the Angostura point I see a lot of similarities it very well could be that. Thanks guys hopefully I can post another point this upcoming weekend!

Thanks for the information. I will take all your advice and hit that creek hard this weekend. NMTREASURE after looking up the Angostura point I see a lot of similarities it very well could be that. Thanks guys hopefully I can post another point this upcoming weekend!

Look forward to hearing about your adventure next weekend! Good luck!

Looks like a Kirk Corner Notch that was never notched, but the work on the tip is odd. Sweet find, whatever it is.

Its a keeper

Last weekend update: Found a couple brokes and worked flint in that creek and my brother found what we believe is a sweet hardin type point upstream in the same creek. attached are the brokes that I found.brokes.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back