Found a ok fugio and some kind of military metal?

Masonman007

May 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441405199.611253.jpg

Upvote 11
Good Grief... You've Found TWO of them?

Man... living on the West coast has a serious Vacular Quality. (Translation: it sucks).

:)

Don't mean to sound not excited about the fugio. Couldn't believe my luck with that. Only found one before and could barely tell what it was. Been hitting a nice old farmland and haven't found muck till lately. First time posting in a while and had to figure out even how to post. Found a nice croatal bell to today. Anybody have any idea about the other thing that really looks like some sort of medal can't tell by the picture but it has gold on it too

Dannnnnggggg.... "oh look... another Fugio....... so, what's for lunch today?" Hahaha.

Amazing digs!

Lucky !!!!!!!

Great coin and medal:headbang:yeah those are o.k. That's what I was thinking when I found mine,(o.k. It's time to breath and o.k. How can I concentrate now)!:happysmiley:

oh my, now that's a sweet find, I woulda been lickin the dirt off that one for the eye candy lol, congrats. I did a bit of research on these and apparently there are some that ring huge values on the worth chart..........

Congrats on the Fugio! I have dug hundreds of coppers, but they are always KGs, CTs, NJs, VTs, and VAs. I never find any of the exotic ones like Fugios and Novas.

Just an ok Fugio lol ur killin me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back