What's new

Found a turkey. Close up!

Digginmichigan

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Messages
129
Reaction score
270
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lonewolfe and I FINALLY got an early start to a hunt and the MD gods quickly said “ I don’t think so “! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1525569182.050879.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1525569193.864214.webp
 
Whoa! Sorry to hear, hope you guys r ok. Bet the turkey didn’t fare too well -
 
Wow!! That was quite an impact. Nice job maintaining control.
 
Glad your ok, For the glass payment I think its fair you enjoy some "jerky" and burgers this wknd
 
Yikes! That booger almost made it into your lap by the looks of it! Glad your ok.
 
Yikes. Seems like the turkey tried to jump over your vehicle but only made it past the hood. I'm sure that was one heck of a pucker factor. Hope y'all are OK.
 
Luckily neither of us were hurt but man did that screw up our hunt/plans for the day AND my entire weekend :censored:
 
That happened to me about 10 years ago just south of Cedar Springs on 131. Hit it going 80mph
 
North of Cedar ,a hen busted one of my head lites. Big thunk...

Good that you guys are alright. Try getting out again!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom