Spent most of the day hunting soccer fields. Most of them turned out to be duds. I did much better in baseball fields searching the outfields. My best find was a 1944 Wheat cent which I turned into a ring.....if you can't find one, you make one.
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Now that takes a lot of work with copper being harder to work than the silver coins we used to make into rings by pounding them with a heavy spoon. I never found any copper rings.......
How did you make the ring. Any special tools..Have you ever made a guitar pick from a quarter..I have hundreds of wheaties and other coins and would like to learn how to make things like that to give to others as keepsakes....
Email Western & Eastern Treasures Magazine, and ask them for a copy of the article "COIN RING CRAFTING." It has step by step instructions. I think there is a small fee.