What's new

Found after work

Freemindedclark

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2017
Messages
372
Reaction score
669
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elliott Iowa
Detector(s) used
The Hubble telescope
Primary Interest:
Other
20170927_175519.webp
 
Upvote 0
That is nice!
 
Back to work!!!:laughing7: just kidding. Nice find!
 
Nice one and the clean ups looks like its going to show some good flaking on it.
 
Amazing find. I'd sh*t if I found that
 
Yeah that's a nice one

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
 
Shame the base is gone the flaking screams old.
 
That's a pretty knife still looks sharp enough to do some real damage. What kind of base do you think it would have likely had? Can anybody from your area type it without the base?
 
That's a pretty knife still looks sharp enough to do some real damage. What kind of base do you think it would have likely had? Can anybody from your area type it without the base?

I don't really know. For I'm not as educated on things as I should be. Also I don't know any experts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom