What's new

Found Another IH Today, But The Dog Collar Seems Cooler......

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found another IH today plus a newer spinner ring. But the best find seems to be the dog collar. It rang up as a dime. Its non magnetic and looks to be made of well.........I don't know. The hooks seem to be made of brass. HH.
 

Attachments

  • tarot-frame-stove-slbum 017.webp
    tarot-frame-stove-slbum 017.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 150
  • tarot-frame-stove-slbum.webp
    tarot-frame-stove-slbum.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
Upvote 12
That's a dog collar? Wow! Makes me think of one of those huge, menacing and slobbering mastiffs.
 
Nice digs. I agree the dog collar is a cool piece. I have yet to find a silver spinner, I bought a few while deployed to Afghanistan. Now go get a toothpick and get the rest of the dirt off the IHP. It's a keeper for sure.
 
That dog chain musta been for one of them Hollywood foo foo dogs! Nice. Nice IH too!!
 
I think I remember seeing MR. T wearing a collar like that back in the '80's.
 
Dog collar..:icon_scratch:. Maybe, but it is very cool...:icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks for the replies. I cleaned the coin with a tooth pick already. Couldn't find anything like the collar on the net. So it could be for a person. Its only 16 inches long, about the size of a choker necklace. However the small hole in the bottom seems elongated like it held a dog tag.........but the way it hooks together seems like a animal would loose it quickly. Its not made of brass as I cleaned a section of the hook. Oh well back to diggin.
 
That IS a cool dog collar but that IH looks to be in beautiful shape. The ring ain't half bad either!
Congrats...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom