This rock tips the scales just over 20 lbs.......Found today in the Bradshaws....
.....just stumbled on to it.....walking in a fresh (new) river bed.....carved out by a winter storm....
This thing makes the metal detector SCREAM.....
db
.....just stumbled on to it.....walking in a fresh (new) river bed.....carved out by a winter storm....This thing makes the metal detector SCREAM.....
db
Attachments
Upvote
6

and your second was six days later 

we not talking about a coin that might be fake are we 



Everyone has their own priorities. For me it's cash. Not everyone is independantly wealthy. I've had some great finds that I have sold for some serious cash recently. This is why I got into this "hobby", and thats what I am going to continue to do, whether it's looked down upon by some members or not. Ultimately it's up to the owner as to what he wants to do with it. In any case, good luck and CONGRATULATIONS on a tremendous BANNER FIND!!! Hogge P.S. Stick that in your smelter and melt it!






