I iambatman85 Greenie Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Durhamville NY Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Apr 6, 2009 #1 Hey this is my first post. I got a bounty hunter pioneer 202. got a great deal on it from a garage sale. I found this thing in my backyard today. Thought it was a weight. Has a big four on it but only weighs 2.75 lbs. any help would be appreciated. Attachments weight.webp 10.3 KB · Views: 292
Hey this is my first post. I got a bounty hunter pioneer 202. got a great deal on it from a garage sale. I found this thing in my backyard today. Thought it was a weight. Has a big four on it but only weighs 2.75 lbs. any help would be appreciated.
T thepoolguy Full Member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 138 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Apr 6, 2009 #2 its a weight for a dive belt ....we use em all the time to get to the bottom of pools Upvote 0
I iambatman85 Greenie Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Durhamville NY Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Apr 6, 2009 Thread Owner #3 thanks that helps alot. Upvote 0
I iambatman85 Greenie Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Durhamville NY Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Apr 6, 2009 Thread Owner #4 What does the number four mean? Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 6, 2009 #5 Its a lead diving belt weight. oops, I see poolguy already IDed it. Attachments solved check.gif 589 bytes · Views: 284 solved check.gif 589 bytes · Views: 292 Upvote 0