What's new

✅ SOLVED found in coin jar

george b

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found this in my coin jar not sure where it came from or what it is. I have had no luck serching the web. any info or thaught would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 15595020538631871355401.webp
    15595020538631871355401.webp
    718.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 1559502216033742874978.webp
    1559502216033742874978.webp
    473.8 KB · Views: 129
With the shield shape with the target and crossed rifles, I'm led to believe it might be part of a Law Enforcement Marksmanship Badge. I'm leaning towards civilian as I don't believe it's military (But then again I'm not 100% on all awards and decorations of all the military branches).
 
Upvote 0
at the bottom of the shield it looks like crossed swords with stars and the top half a rising sun but its very worn and hard to tell
 
Upvote 0
Real nice find from the coin jar!
 
Upvote 0
Welcome George, Very nice!
 
Upvote 0
that has to be it, thank y'all for the help
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom