What's new

Found in my change

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
2,184
Reaction score
3,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got these 2 bills in my change. I did a little looking around and I think I might be able to get around $50 for the $5 ???? Sure would appreciate some input there.
The $20 has a repeating serial # , is it worth keeping or should I put it in a slot machine 😂 thanks for any info.
 

Attachments

  • 0918251148-1.webp
    0918251148-1.webp
    620.9 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 14
Those bills are worth something more IMO. Low and high serial numbers do command a better price as well as repeater serial numbers like you have. Condition unless perfect will devalue as well. Try the site mycurrencycollection.com to learn more.(if rule broken by link please edit) To get a value go to one of the many coin collectors meets or go to a coin collector who may help or direct you to more knowledgeable people on possible values.
As to Ebay you can put them there if you like. but true value you don't know. Asking too high may work too as there are suckers out there.
Thanks for the info, I will go check out that site. Thier not on eBay ☺
 
I went to the bank yesterday and asked for a large amount of 100;s Out of them I got 16 100's with consecutive numbers on it (WOW) I had been looking for MANY YEARS !!!
 
Gare, I know that ☺ , I talking about how it repeats it self half way through.
Maybe you should ask him why he collected it, because THAT"S why we THOUGHT he did .... 🤣
 
Here is one set :)

Hundreds 2.webp
 
here is the 10 conservatives

Hundreds 1.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom