Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

After we were rocked by thunderstorms late Monday night-early Tuesday morning, the temps dropped and we ended up with a gorgeous day today - sunny skies, cool breezes and dirt that was much easier to dig into :thumbsup:

I was hoping to find a nice ring today at a local school but no luck..however I thoroughly enjoyed the weather and increased my clad count by $6.64 (14 pennies, 3 nickels, 16 dimes, 17 quarters and a 1971 Kennedy half.

HAL4.jpg

I wasn't too concerned that I missed a silver-clad Kennedy by only a year, since my mom found 2 full rolls of them in a drawer and gave them to me :thumbsup: They date from 1965 to 1969.

HAL2.jpg

HAL1.jpg

I also found 2 coasters in the tall grass by a soccer goal :icon_scratch:
HAL3.jpg

Not my greatest day of detecting, but the weather felt like a preview of what it's going to feel like in September when that cooler air comes.

Hope you all find a little treasure this week!

Nat

Upvote 0
Looks like a great day to me! Not sure why the coasters were in the grass but they are really cool and sounds like you have a pretty great mom as well! Congrats on a great day!

Tea it up with those coasters.... :) jgas

It looks like you got some gas money there. I can`t wait for the cool weather either. WTG. Jeff

Nice Haul!
Having fun and getting paid for it isn't too hard to take.
Mike

That's a great hunt Nat. How's the little critter you brought home a ferw hunts ago?

Nat, you not finding a ring on a hunt is like me not finding a silver coin. ;D

Congrats on your found half, in addition to your mom's gift.

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Thanks all.........

Yeah Dan it looks like I'm going to have to find a couple dozen this week to keep up ;D

Ty I guess the goaltender was also a bartender ??? :D

The critter's doing well Bryce, she enjoys being a pain in the butt to the other dogs but it's all in fun :)

HH,
Nat

40 --40% ers nice gift -- not bad find the non silver half their rare to find these days

Glad you got out and had a good time Nat :thumbsup:
Moms are the best.

Great weather and a great hunt!!! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back