What's new

Found my first Pestle today!

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well I have found my 1st pestle today and couldn't be happier about it. Found it on my Woodland site. Found allot of broken flint and a few other keepers. HH, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC11284.webp
    SDC11284.webp
    616.8 KB · Views: 187
  • SDC11283.webp
    SDC11283.webp
    552 KB · Views: 166
  • SDC11277.webp
    SDC11277.webp
    302.5 KB · Views: 155
  • SDC11279.webp
    SDC11279.webp
    336.3 KB · Views: 154
  • SDC11280.webp
    SDC11280.webp
    278.4 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
Well Done! That pestle is an Super find! :icon_thumleft:
 
Congrats rock u deserve it big time !!!
 
Thanks everyone it made my year so far. I hope to be back out there soon. I still have over half the field to walk. Its about .75 mile long and .25 mile wide. Allot of rows to go, rock
 
Rock you've came along way Buddy since you started on here.Keep putting the time in it will show in the long run.:thumbsup:
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom