What's new

🥇 BANNER Found my wifes birthday present

jmoe

Full Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2011
Messages
163
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I got very lucky yesterday morning. Found the plat band with small diamonds first and knew I better look a little harder for the second piece and about six feet away I got the other one which is also platinum with approx 2ct solitare diamond. All stones tested real and will have appraised this weekend. Just so happens today was my wifes birthday so you know where the rings are!
 

Attachments

  • MVC-258S.webp
    MVC-258S.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 2,176
Upvote 9
Hmmm with a find like that the wife would take it but I would like a new Minlab5000 excellent job :icon_thumright:
 
Beautiful ring.:notworthy:
 
wow!!!! that's a monster (and a banner find!) congrats on your wife's new ring!!! :)
 
So Good!
When you see her across the room and she is talking to the other "Girls" and hands waving around....the flash, the bling, and you will think to yourself ( maybe a little smug) Yep I found that, And I gave Her a beautiful B/Day pressy
8)
 
Nicely done indeed!

All the best,

Lanny
 
Spectular ring! Congrats, and a wife keeper for sure! lol
 
That is an awesome ring. Keep up the great work.
 
Hey jmoe, Whats it worth. Did you get an appraisal?

Ed D.
 
Wow!!! Just Wow!....Congrats!! :icon_thumleft: She will be one happy Lady!
 
WOW just saw this. beautiful. that must have been a heartstopper find!!!


it has been a while, come on back with the appraisal. don't leave us hanging.
 
I posted appraisal a few days later but it's lost in here somewhere. But I was as surprised as anyone when the appraisal came back $28,700 thx
 
Man, I bet she was one happy B-day girl. congrats wvdigginduck
 
Wow very nice find :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on a great find
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom