Found Nazi coin. Whats it worth?

kywildcat

May 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this coin while detecting the other day. Does anyone know what its worth? Coin.JPGcoin2.JPG

Upvote 0
It's a "First Anniversary of Nazi Rule Commemorative" the church is the Potsdam Garrison Church. It's .900 silver and worth around 15 - 20 bucks from what I found.

This coin has 6 possible mint marks. A,D,E,F,G, and J. The E and G mint marks appear to be the two best. My 1995 World Coin Book gives it a value of $7.50 to possibly $18.00. The coin is 90% silver. Today we have much higher prices for silver than what it was in 1995. Coin might be $25.00 or higher with our high price in silver.

Attachments

• German Coin 002.JPG
    German Coin 002.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 549
Very nice find for sure :thumbsup: My brother got one that is dated 1937 last summer but it's really chewed up bad.

i found one a while ago in an old abandoned house it was a 1936 it was in an old desk drawer i sold it to one of my buddy's that collects ww2 items for 20.00$

Last edited:
Very good find, how deep and how did it read on your machine?

WOW ! Hey I have one , a 43 found 6" down in a park . I think a soldier brought back with him. Its worth 20.00 so they say..:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back