Found near my home in AZ. overlooking what I believe is a vault. Thoughts, opinions please.

TEAM

Apr 30, 2022
20230503_153358.jpg
20230503_160724.jpg
20230503_161009.jpg

My thoughts are that it's a very interesting stack of rocks that the wind and weather created.

The rock spires are always near old crypts , but many became vaults. 100% you are near something of interest. Empty or not is the question. I have several huge auras near rock spires, and I seek them out (rock spires) specifically in my area atm.

The rock spires are always near old crypts , but many became vaults. 100% you are near something of interest. Empty or not is the question. I have several huge auras near rock spires, and I seek them out (rock spires) specifically in my area atm.
Yes, something of interest for sure. Wind and weather erosion certainly creates interesting structures, such as rock spires. Thankfully, unlike the deluded, you are not claiming they are manmade.

Rock spires can be helpful landmarks, but if these things are "always near old crypts", then there must be tens of thousands of such significant burials in the American Southwest alone. Who were these deceased folks? If such a crypt was later converted into a vault, then who did it, how did they find a crypt to use, why did they fill it with valuables, and why would the valuables not have been later recovered? "Empty or not" definitely is the question. The answer, IMO: empty.

4.jpg

If you have a good natural source of water close to this location there is a good chance of a vault being there.
OK, I'll ask you too cz. If these hoodoos are crypt markers later converted into vaults, then who did it, how did they find a crypt to use, why did they fill it with valuables, and why would the valuables not have been later recovered? Seriously.

This effegy is directly parallel to a flowing stream. I took the pic looking up at the formation standing by the stream. The spires are interesting. The large flat rock below the formation appears to be an alter or table top. Just going to have to get back there with my drone next week. Ill load more pics soon.

This effegy is directly parallel to a flowing stream. I took the pic looking up at the formation standing by the stream. The spires are interesting. The large flat rock below the formation appears to be an alter or table top. Just going to have to get back there with my drone next week. Ill load more pics soon.
I see what you are trying to do. The Spanish took from the crypts and located it to there own vault location's.

I don't see the effigy, just a pile of rocks. They look quite large -- too large to have been lifted into their positions with just horses and ropes -- but it's hard to get a sense of scale. And how can a "pole" be parallel to a stream? Even if it's square-ish, that leaves one side parallel and one side perpendicular. Which is the important side? (If indeed any of them are?)

more pics of surrounding area

Attachments

• 20230422_083920.jpg
    20230422_083920.jpg
    567.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot_20230501_201944_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230501_201944_Facebook.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 20230422_091025.jpg
    20230422_091025.jpg
    844.5 KB · Views: 97
  • side profile.jpg
    side profile.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 96
I don't see the effigy, just a pile of rocks. They look quite large -- too large to have been lifted into their positions with just horses and ropes -- but it's hard to get a sense of scale. And how can a "pole" be parallel to a stream? Even if it's square-ish, that leaves one side parallel and one side perpendicular. Which is the important side? (If indeed any of them are?)
enjoy your comments, keep them coming robertk, love arm chair treasure hunters....

enjoy your comments, keep them coming robertk, love arm chair treasure hunters....

I've logged many days and many miles in the desert, thanks very much -- though admittedly most of it was not spent searching for treasure markers. I'm just calling it like I see it. It most resembles a cairn to me, though I've not seen one made with huge boulders.

OK, I'll ask you too cz. If these hoodoos are crypt markers later converted into vaults, then who did it, how did they find a crypt to use, why did they fill it with valuables, and why would the valuables not have been later recovered? Seriously.
I see what you are trying to do SDCFIA, I read your book. So I think the big question here is why SDCFIA are you trying to deny the markers are man made. Why would you want to convince every body on Tnet that the markers to treasure are nothing more than pareidolia.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back