Found over a Foot! No Kidding!!!

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
Well, here is the culmination of a couple of hunts. I removed the really junky stuff and only included the stuff that was mildly interesting to interesting.

100_4097.jpg

See the foot. (I did find something over a foot...I just don't remember what it was!) :P

I found this on the edge of a yard that dropped off steeply to a retaining wall. It was 'only one' of a handful of silver coins that I have ever found, and a HALF DOLLAR to boot!!! I was super stoked!!! Mastereagle was with me and watched me remove it from the plug. He is currently seeing a psychologist over the event. :tard:

100_4102.jpg

100_4104.jpg

He was actually happy for me and looked kinda like this when he said "Congratulations":

Mastereag.JPG

Here are some other miscellaneous things that I found:

100_4099.jpg

100_4098.jpg

Upvote 0
Beautiful walking liberty! I once found my first (and only) Ben Franklin half in the middle of a ND field (once used for political speeches back in the day); I was hunting with two buddies but they weren't near me when I found the half...they DIDN'T Believe me that I'd found it...not sure why, I'm a very honest person. Oh well.

Heartbreaking at best! Anyway, it was my only BF Half and I was happy to have found it!

Ang

I love that hinge, lots of detail. They just don't make them like that anymore.

great finds! the foot looks to be gi-joe 64-78, i cant wait to unearth one of those old joes! :thumbsup:

BB,
Way to go on the humongous silver big guy! :thumbsup: Great find for sure. She's a beauty. Use it to pay for some dental work for ME. Those teeth are getting a bit long. ;D :wink:
Weird question: what company name is on the back of that spoon? Mine always seen to be Wm. Rogers or Niagara.
Congrats,
MM

the reason i ask is because
i found a bunch of those roofing nails in a ball field :icon_scratch:
i thought they were parts of a rooted out cleat/shoe :tard:
interesting i need to re investigate that spot 8)

BB,
You out did ME once again! :'( I know he is happy you found that HUGE walker.lol
Joe

"Looked kinda like this when he said Congratulation's".....That's bad A$$ BB,love it.Congrat's on the Big Silver man,you deserve it.Great bunch of find's.HH!!

I love digging those copper washers.

The silver doesn`t look bad either/wheres that drolling icon:) when you really need it.

BB I love all your finds and hope that one day, I could hunt with the both of ya, I know it would be one memorable day, course I would be the one laughing and falling in holes and over tree stumps... killer finds.

WTG on that big silver BB :thumbsup:

Nat

:D A thousand words with that dog pic, BB! Sorry, ME! That was just too cute not to comment on. :P :D

WoW, Tom! Love the silver! 8) Congrats on all those finds! I hope yer not using up all your luck before ya get to the LA hunt! ;D :D

Nana :icon_pirat:

ME.... have you considered trading that detector for a different kind? ???

That is a HUGE silver!! WOW!

(I can guess how ME22 felt when you pulled that half :o :'(). . . . :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back