What's new

Found Some $20 Rolls today.

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
I didnt even know they had 20 dollar rolls until today. Lady says I have 5 20 dollar rolls..Then she handed them to me. First time I ever seen a 20 roll. So anyway I bought them all.. I opened them in the car and was pleased to find 24 40%ers..
 
Upvote 0
Believe it or not, but there has not been one $20 roll that I have bought that DIDN'T have some silver in it! They must be older holders & get cashed in from time to time!


Nice score!
 
seger98 said:
Believe it or not, but there has not been one $20 roll that I have bought that DIDN'T have some silver in it! They must be older holders & get cashed in from time to time!


Nice score!
That was my experience with the one $20 roll I obatained, full of silver! AMC
 
never seen a 20 roll. i will start asking around to see if any banks in my area have any. thanks
 
Sweet,I have heard of them but never actually seen them. :thumbsup:
 
I bought many of them. Most are skunks.
 
The only time I got $20 rolls in a bank (they just had 3), they gave up 2 Walkers, a Franklin and some 40%ers. One of the $20 rolls was "handmade" with old faded yellow lined writing paper. I'll take them any day!
 
Never came across any of the $20 rolls, but I would not turn them down if I did.
 
Asked a teller a few months back if she had any wrappers for halves.  She said, "Just a couple". And then she handed me two of the $20 halves wrappers.  I had never seen one before, so of course I kept one.
 

Attachments

  • $20 Halves roll.webp
    $20 Halves roll.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 161
Yup they where weird and looked old. The newest half in them was from 71
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom