A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 21, 2014 #1 I found these in a field that was planted in watermelons in the spring and is now in soybeans. This is a strange point. It is whole except for a piece of the base. This tool is uniface. This one was found yesterday about 5 miles away. Upvote 0
I found these in a field that was planted in watermelons in the spring and is now in soybeans. This is a strange point. It is whole except for a piece of the base. This tool is uniface. This one was found yesterday about 5 miles away.
Ocean7 Bronze Member Joined Apr 15, 2004 Messages 1,822 Reaction score 1,505 Golden Thread 0 Location SE, PA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab Explorer II Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7 Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER Compass X100 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 21, 2014 #2 nice finds! 20,000 years ago must have been full of mastodons or some very large animal.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 21, 2014 #3 Good looking finds. You seem to have some very productive spots.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 21, 2014 #4 Nice colors on those. Soybeans well you better pick them up now cause when they harvest the beans it will be a while unless they plow it under rite after. That's the worst stuff to try and hunt behind IMO
Nice colors on those. Soybeans well you better pick them up now cause when they harvest the beans it will be a while unless they plow it under rite after. That's the worst stuff to try and hunt behind IMO
pickaway Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 1,180 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 22, 2014 #5 Great finds congrats...
DigIron2 Silver Member Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 4,042 Reaction score 2,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 22, 2014 #6 Those are some huge points and tools!That blade is something I dream about.Where about are you from?
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 22, 2014 Thread Owner #7 DigIron2 said: Those are some huge points and tools!That blade is something I dream about.Where about are you from? Click to expand... I live in southwest Georgia.
DigIron2 said: Those are some huge points and tools!That blade is something I dream about.Where about are you from? Click to expand... I live in southwest Georgia.
DigIron2 Silver Member Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 4,042 Reaction score 2,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 22, 2014 #8 Americus said: I live in southwest Georgia. Click to expand... I was just curious because of the color in your artifacts.NICE stuff
Americus said: I live in southwest Georgia. Click to expand... I was just curious because of the color in your artifacts.NICE stuff