🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Found Something a Human Bones or Animal Bones.

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there,

Can someone help me is this a human remains during world war 2?

57E7C85E-FF6B-47F7-94FF-2B97C968BD0B.jpeg

433F1F07-9A2F-4A22-A56E-1191406C754D.jpeg

Please i need your idea how to identify this bones?

TIA
BR.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Considering that they are fragments, you will likely need either a forensic expert or a DNA test to absolutely determine who/what they belong to.

Upvote 2
OP
OP
minDtwisteR

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Considering that they are fragments, you will likely need either a forensic expert or a DNA test to absolutely determine who/what they belong to.
Hi thanks to all response.
Actually Thats is my first thought also that this is a human bones co’z when i found this bones is after the net i’ve found before and this is the next sign i’ve encounter in my area.

Can someone tell me that how deep i will add in my digging site and what is the consequences this kind of sign, if there is any trap waiting to trigger us. Please any help is very much appreciated.

TIA
BR.

Upvote 0

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What country were this recovered in?
It seems that you are using some form of translation and the last post is a bit confusing to what you're asking.

Upvote 1
OP
OP
minDtwisteR

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What country were this recovered in?
It seems that you are using some form of translation and the last post is a bit confusing to what you're asking.
What i mean is my old post regarding net found in my site if you watch my previous thread about the camouflage netting i found, posted in today find is still not solve i’m still looking for the best answer in here and hoping that someone can give me a best advised of how to proper recover the wealth if there is really there.

Any help is very much appreciated.

TIA
BR.

Upvote 0

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What i mean is my old post regarding net found in my site if you watch my previous thread about the camouflage netting i found, posted in today find is still not solve i’m still looking for the best answer in here and hoping that someone can give me a best advised of how to proper recover the wealth if there is really there.

TIA
BR.
I'm not sure what the posting of the net has to do with this, as it's just about as confusing.

"i found this net underground around 4meters deep, and the size of this is 7inches by 7inches wide but i'm not sure the sizes inside the square boxes of this net i will measure it again to make it sure and i will update this topic"

Yet the second photo shows a piece of netting over a small hole.
396D205F-3CDB-4433-BAF3-25651C351B36_4_5005_c.jpeg

Then the question on the proper way to recover the wealth if it was there.
Probably the best answer is to dig.
Can someone tell me that how deep i will add in my digging site and what is the consequences this kind of sign, if there is any trap waiting to trigger us.
How would anyone be able to give you an answer on how deep.
"What are the consequences" For digging up some bones?
"Trap waiting to trigger us" Why do you think there's a trap?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
minDtwisteR

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure what the posting of the net has to do with this, as it's just about as confusing.

"i found this net underground around 4meters deep, and the size of this is 7inches by 7inches wide but i'm not sure the sizes inside the square boxes of this net i will measure it again to make it sure and i will update this topic"

View attachment 1988240

View attachment 1988240

View attachment 1988240

Yeah, thats all my question in my mind right now?

What if you found a net? What is the meaning is this a trap or any poison out there?
And What if you found next some bones? What is the meaning or sign shown to us is there any danger along our way or is it safe to continue to dig? Thats all i want to answer my question and hopefully someone out there who have already skilled or experience this kind of sign please i need your idea.
Please share it to me of how to recover this wealth in safest way.

Thank you for your help. I appreciated so much.

BR.

Upvote 0

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah, thats all my question in my mind right now?

What if you found a net? What is the meaning is this a trap or any poison out there?
And What if you found next some bones? What is the meaning or sign shown to us is there any danger along our way or is it safe to continue to dig? Thats all i want to answer my question and hopefully someone out there who have already skilled or experience this kind of sign please i need your idea.
Please share it to me of how to recover this wealth in safest way.

Thank you for your help. I appreciated so much.

BR.
Ok if I personally found this (net)
I would dispose of it in the garbage and carry on.
If I found those two pieces of bone, I would probably assume animal and bury them again.
Either find does not in any way provide me with the feeling that it is/was a trap.
You keep quoting "Recover this wealth"
What wealth?
I'm thinking that you are superstitious and are spooked.
Reading too much into these two insignificant recoveries. IMO

Upvote 0
OP
OP
minDtwisteR

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok if I personally found this (net)
I would dispose of it in the garbage and carry on.
If I found those two pieces of bone, I would probably assume animal and bury them again.
Either find does not in any way provide me with the feeling that it is/was a trap.
You keep quoting "Recover this wealth"
What wealth?
I'm thinking that you are superstitious and are spooked.
Reading too much into these two insignificant recoveries. IMO
No men i’m not spooking with any ghost right now, actually nothing to loss if you believe superstitious. What i’m talking about the wealth is hidden yamashita treasure during world war 2 buried here in my country, i read a lot of book regarding of this story about this treasure and the history. That’s why, i’m hoping that you will understand my side budy.

Anyway thank you for your reply.

BR.

Upvote 0

Plug N Play

Bronze Member
Aug 23, 2014
California
Detector(s) used
De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm coming into this blind. Posting a link that may connect both sides here.

Disclaimer:
Yes, this video is greatly sensationalized.
Maybe 10% history ... 90% reenacted supposition.
Yes, it's long ... almost 45 mins.
It's still interesting in that I think it fills the missing gap we're seeing on this thread.

If you jump to the last minute I think it brings us to the here-and-now.
The next chapter hasn't been written, yet, and Emil would like to be a part of that.

Emil ... You're in the Philippines? ... you smell gold ? ... you smell poison traps, bodies, explosives, ?
The smell of 174 massive undiscovered treasure sites gives you hope ?
Your dream is to reduce that number to 173 undiscovered treasure sites ?
You found a net fragment. You found a few bone fragments.
What's left is to proceed deep into the earth, slip around the skeletons, safely trigger the booby traps, and proceed to the gold ?

You've come to the right place for advice. TREASURENET.com
We all share those dreams.

(Again, I'm posting this as a possible answer to the translation issue we seem to be having.)

Upvote 1

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am pretty sure it doesn't matter what state or country you are in...if you suspect you have found human bones, you have to report them to police immediately. And do not move them!

Upvote 1

augoldminer

Jan 7, 2013
high desert goldfields
Detector(s) used
gold master V-sat
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am pretty sure it doesn't matter what state or country you are in...if you suspect you have found human bones, you have to report them to police immediately. And do not move them!
if this is the Philippines and he is looking for yamashita's gold the last thing he needs to do is report it.
if he did report it traps are the least of his worries. people have died, been thrown in prison or just disappeared looking for yamashita's gold,
just look at the story of rogelio roxas.
i in 1973 in the US Navy in subic bay/olongapo and saw how corrupt the government was and believe the story as i was told of it by the Philippine corpsman on the ship i served on that was from Baguio City.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

TIA
BR.
Guessing English isn’t your mother tongue?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread