What's new

Found these in a corn field in southeast Ohio. Can anyone tell me what they might be.

Joined
Feb 13, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
While walking a corn field last month I found these two items, took them home and cleaned the mud off. The pointed one is very smooth on one end. The piece that has the 3 points is smooth around the edges. Can anyone help me to identify them.
 

Attachments

  • 20180213_214627_HDR.webp
    20180213_214627_HDR.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 129
  • 20180213_214651_HDR.webp
    20180213_214651_HDR.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
  • 20180213_214703_HDR.webp
    20180213_214703_HDR.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
Welcome to TreasureNet! Can't help you with the rocks, but I hope they are stone tools. :occasion14:
 
Terry thank you very much.
I've followed Teasurenet for awhile and decided to join. Great sight with good people.:usflag:
 
What are they, stone, iron, size reference? Same shape of a sickle mower knife blade.
 
The one with 3 points, each point is 3 1/2" from its center it's made of a stone material. The knife type item is I think red slate and is roughly 7" long. The knife type has a well formed front edge and similar to a knife.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom