What's new

Found these last weekend in the snow

the creek gang

Jr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
87
Reaction score
181
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They were all found in the creek.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Attachments

  • image-178701840.webp
    image-178701840.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 101
  • image-3897556684.webp
    image-3897556684.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 95
  • image-1821213316.webp
    image-1821213316.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0
I've found bison teeth and a bison leg bone in the same creek.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Going out today to see if anything else has washed out. Wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
The creek has several branches, that empty into the river.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Hope you find a lot today, and great finds from last week:icon_thumleft:
 
I see I'm not the only one who gets in the creek when it snows 8-) Those are great finds from last week and hope you find more today!
 
Those are good for snow finds. Good Luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom