WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
You read that right! There are several stores going out of business and one happens to be in my area. I spotted this little case that I thought would be great for my Z-link wireless headphones. With the going out of business price and my daughters rewards I paid $10.80 for it. I thought you all might want a heads up.

D9461D0B-775E-426A-A606-A74AE986C230.jpeg

548FB4C9-C37A-464D-969D-1FAFB0403084.jpeg

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The headphones for Metal Detecting are different, even though they are capable of connecting through Z link, or Bluetooth.

The type of headphone that you will need to work with your metal detector, is called “low latency”.

The problem you will most likely encounter is that there will be a3 or a half second delay between your coil going over at target and then the sound finally coming out of your ear phones. I do not doubt that they will successfully “link” or “pair”. But if they are not specifically designed to be “low latency” then they will not work for the purposes of metal detecting.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
The headphones for Metal Detecting are different, even though they are capable of connecting through Z link, or Bluetooth.

The type of headphone that you will need to work with your metal detector, is called “low latency”.

The problem you will most likely encounter is that there will be a3 or a half second delay between your coil going over at target and then the sound finally coming out of your ear phones. I do not doubt that they will successfully “link” or “pair”. But if they are not specifically designed to be “low latency” then they will not work for the purposes of metal detecting.
Lol, sorry for not being clear. Those are my headphones that came with my ATMax. They fit perfectly in the case that I found at BB&B. It’s a very nice hard case to keep the headphones from getting damaged.

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike Lindell approves this going out of business sale! Anyway that is a good fit and am thinking a Z-link is going to be needed if i buy a EQ 900 or the manicure. But i hope the z fits in the two ML80 cases i have. Not good for much else if i do upgrade.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread