allen
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2004
- Messages
- 20,065
- Reaction score
- 215
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
this hit as a penny,
but as you can see,
its definetily not.
What is this thing??
Thanks for looking,
Allen
Measurement across is approximately
1 and a half inches wide and
below the keyhole? in the
middle of this is a nipple?
there is no writing, no marks,and no symbals
of any type on this thing.
but as you can see,
its definetily not.
What is this thing??
Thanks for looking,
Allen
Measurement across is approximately
1 and a half inches wide and
below the keyhole? in the
middle of this is a nipple?
there is no writing, no marks,and no symbals
of any type on this thing.
I say it is a valve spring retaining washer.

Sorry I guess I need to improve my technique. Thanks for the explanations on valve springs. As far as the toilet theory, thanks for the explanation. ...it does look like a chain type connection now that I think about it. But wouldnt it most likely be brass inside an old toilet tank? I guess I would have to see a pic to be convinced.







