What's new

Found Three Bolens Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
This afternoon after church I went back to a field that I looked two Sundays ago for the first time. The field has had some rain on it and it has been planted in cucumbers. The cucumbers are about 2 inches high.


I don't remember ever finding 3 boles in one hunt.











 
Upvote 0
I always like how one side of a point is often curved. I guess that's cause they were knives?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
 
Great finds :thumbsup: the large one that is broken would have been a very large blade.
 
Dang might have to start calling you the "Bolen King" if that keeps up. :)
 
I like Bolens... Great hunt
 
Another good hunt! Love them old points.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom