What's new

Found Two Good Ones Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went to three fields today in two different counties and was pleased to find these.


I really like the top two.








This one is not very good but we don't find many quartz points in southwest Gerorgia.


 
Upvote 0
Those first 2 are really nice!!
 
Rose quartz on the last one. All 3 are very nice. Im liking the color on the 1st one plus the size is so much bigger than what I find. You did very well......still got your title of Point King
 
You've been kicking butt! Keep it up. :occasion14:
 
Some more good ones, great day.
 
Nice. I can't wait to see what you find after this rain moves out!
 
Beautiful finds!
 
I love that first one as well, great color.
 
I had to come back and look at the 1st one again a true beauty for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom