What's new

Four hour park hunt

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
2,760
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nothing spectacular to show but it was great to get out today. I found quite a few modern coins with the Susan B. Anthony being my best coin. I did find a dog tag but not sure how old it is. Seems Haley lost her tag and there is a phone number on the back but I cannot make out the last 4 numbers. 0238???
 

Attachments

  • Group finds.webp
    Group finds.webp
    749.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Front dog tag.webp
    Front dog tag.webp
    392.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Back dog tag.webp
    Back dog tag.webp
    502.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Phone number.webp
    Phone number.webp
    385.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom