✅ SOLVED Four little doo-dads that I'm curious about.

Hunter101

Feb 24, 2016
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mystery items for y'all. Found these four items metal detecting.

The one on the left is shaped very strange. On the back it says Mill Valley California. It also has a patent number but not legible.

The thing-a-ma-jigger on top is a handled tool with a ring that is about the size of a bottle cap. It is labeled Callaway.

The metal plate has an 8 engraved into it.

The bottom item looks like a light or a padlock. There is a hole in the bottom that says fill.

IMG_1320.JPG

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Bottom item is a vintage omega (or Ronson) lighter. 40's 50's would be my guess

this one is not exact but should give a general idea of what I see

s-l225.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

taz42o

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2008
Ohio
Thing on left is a golf divot tool. The thing at top may also be golf related callaway makes golf clubs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

taz42o

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2008
Ohio
Piece on right might be from bottom of golf club. Have you been detecting a golf course?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 205
Upvote 0
OP
OP
H

Hunter101

Feb 24, 2016
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Piece on right might be from bottom of golf club. Have you been detecting a golf course?

Wow! Y'all are amazing at the what is it's! Right you are. I have been working a public golf course. Found my only three silver coins there, two Rosie's and a barber. Golf course made in the 1920's. All four of these items were found yesterday around where I found my barber dime. All rang up very nicely too.

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They sure used a bit of fertilizer on that course! If you clean that sole plate, you should be able to see a manufacturers name. The Callaway item looks like a bottle opener to me.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread