What's new

Four rings, home made pendant and my first Lithuanian coin

cdv1

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
766
Reaction score
678
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got to hunt with RingNut, Imalooking2 and Digsalot today and it turned out to be a good day, wasn't sure of the weather and almost didn't go but took the chance.... I'm glad I did. Got my first class ring for the year and the first one that I've gotten that was actually gold. This one is a 1977 ring from a school in Ohio (10k, 6.5 grams). Also managed a silver toe ring, another silver ring, one ring with a heart shaped stone that had been plated, may be silver but I'll have to test it to be sure. Got a home made pendant that appears to be sea glass and possibly silver wire holding it in place. The Lithuanian coin (1 Centas) is worth .0038 American dollars... 1/3 rd of a cent but my first and goes into the collection.

Time to start the September count now.....

Good luck out there everyone!
Cliff
 

Attachments

  • 2013-08-31 18.59.46.webp
    2013-08-31 18.59.46.webp
    750.8 KB · Views: 224
  • 2013-08-31 20.34.35.webp
    2013-08-31 20.34.35.webp
    447 KB · Views: 226
  • 2013-08-31 20.35.03.webp
    2013-08-31 20.35.03.webp
    249.5 KB · Views: 208
Upvote 0
Great Hunt!!! Love the pendent... Maybe an emerald!??! That would be Sick! Hope to see it when its all cleaned up!!!!


SnT
 
That's a great day... Nice finds.. Thanks for sharing..
 
Well i told ya you would finds rings if you turned on the machine ( only kidding), WTG great finds and many more, HH
 
Great digs. Congrats!
 
Great finds!
 
Congrats! Some nice finds for sure! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

That Lithuanian coin attracted me to your post. That's my birth country and it was the first of the Soviet Union countries to declare itself free of that stifling yoke in 1990. It is trying very hard to fit in with the European Union and I think soon it will be successful. It's a small but beautiful country of 3 million industrious people.
 
Nice gold ring and nice variety, I like hunts like that. You found a good spot because those finds have been in there for a while I would hit that spot hard...congrats.
 
Congrats! Some nice finds for sure! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

That Lithuanian coin attracted me to your post. That's my birth country and it was the first of the Soviet Union countries to declare itself free of that stifling yoke in 1990. It is trying very hard to fit in with the European Union and I think soon it will be successful. It's a small but beautiful country of 3 million industrious people.

I'd be happy to send it to you if you would like it.... PM me your name and address and its yours!

Cliff
 
Great finds Cliff as usual!! Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom