ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Might be a good opportunity for someone. I was on Fox 2 News 3 times in Detroit and it was a very positive experience. Got a lot of leads and some very nice finds because of it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet James !

I see you posted this 4 Times here.
Do us all a favor.
Don't add any more of these , As I will need to consider them Spam if you Flood TreasureNet
with Similar Request posts.

That said.

Good Luck :coffee2:

CoilToTheSoil

Mar 14, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a "You Are My Person" silver ring down there in the Venice area last year the one day I was able to get out and hunt. That's probably somewhere near there. Hardly treasure though, some goober-saying from some TV show but hey silvers silver :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beaches! Someone from the Atlantic beaches needs to respond. TTC

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully the right person might respond, by that I mean we could use some positive and responsible representation in that the hobby is so often misunderstood, either by being ridiculed (which I'm O.K. with), or vilified, as in something illegal or wrong. Hope it all turns out well.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
James, do us all a favor and pick someone accomplished. Not someone who just dinks around sandboxes with a radio shack detector. But rather, someone who has a record of reading erosion for years, and having been through thick storm eroded pockets of silver coins, etc....

And please skip any "Th'rs" who show up with some sorts of notions of "spooks" and "legends" (un-conventional non-metal detector types of dreamers).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread