What's new

Frame number 2 indian pottery

Boringrat

Jr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
76
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got some more of my better pieces from 2012 framed!
 

Attachments

  • image-2208181805.webp
    image-2208181805.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 170
  • image-4041638473.webp
    image-4041638473.webp
    70.9 KB · Views: 154
  • image-2234796227.webp
    image-2234796227.webp
    73.5 KB · Views: 151
  • image-3983214931.webp
    image-3983214931.webp
    72.6 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Beautiful!! Great display, thanks for showing.
 
Nice frames I do like pottery. So where are the points and tools?
 
Rock... I have no idea where the points and tools are. As a matter of fact I found not a single arrow head. As far as tools I have several pieces of bone and a lot of them looked like they were used as tools. A few of look like they could have been used to put designs on clay for the pottery and some look like they could have been used for scooping. Most of the bone fragments I come across look the same but they have certain ones that look like they were put to use as tools. I need to do more research on the types of tools they made so I know what to look out for.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom