skull and cross bones,
john swifts silver mine,
a 1421 Chinese coin,
a 1790 German coin ,
a 1804 stash of 500,000 silver coins .
viking looking artifacts.
solstice caves and so on.
:coffee2:
I have speculated the skull and cross bones i have seen where the work of the free masons and they where dated to the mid 1700's. but the proof was not really there for such a skeptical world.
the boards and boxes are all the same, some call them Indian bent wood coffins, some call them shipping crates. but all agree they exist.
finally after years of searching i was pointed to a cave with more then a skull and a few bones.
it is big , it has broken boxes , wood dowels, cloth, leather and body parts all over, i came to the conclusion it is a Spanish lighthouse/smelter that was attacked.
but after looking out the entrance i see the mark of the freemasons.
if you look of in the distance you see open ocean on the west coast of America, if the ship looks up the channel , they would see the sign of the freemasons, they would know it was a safe run straight to the light, as long as the light was seen they where safe, Vere off and they end up on the rocks. they would head to it and end up at the old lost Spanish town of ????? . my guess would be , nova albion. :help:

Attachments

• lightboxes.jpg
    lightboxes.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 2,801
  • lightdowels.jpg
    lightdowels.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,778
  • freemason1.jpg
    freemason1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 2,843
  • lightboxes.jpg
    lightboxes.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 2,781
  • lightboot.jpg
    lightboot.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 2,800
  • lightdowels.jpg
    lightdowels.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,768

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
Re: Freemason lighthouse from the 1700's

plehbah said:
bigcypresshunter said:
hmmm said:
bigcypresshunter said:
hmmm said:
HMMM , unfortunitly it could be, someone has clearly mined out the creek below where we got the silver, i only hope they left us somthing, maybe under the sand.
merry christmas every one. :icon_santa:
What silver? Did you find any silver?
1.5 lbs per tonne.
the amount of ground that was worked was 300 meters long, 10 feet deep and 20 feet wide, at 1.5 lbs per tonne , thats a lot of silver.
;D enough to make 500,000 silver coins ;D
As usual, you dont explain. Worked by whom? When? Someone dug a 10 foot hole, 300 metres long? You had the area tested? I think it says g/tonne.

300 meters is several football fields long.

That should be visible on a screenshot from Google Earth.
I am starting to wonder if someone isn't high enough to not need a satelitte to see what they want :o

Upvote 0

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp

allan said:
plehbah said:
bigcypresshunter said:
hmmm said:
bigcypresshunter said:
hmmm said:
HMMM , unfortunitly it could be, someone has clearly mined out the creek below where we got the silver, i only hope they left us somthing, maybe under the sand.
merry christmas every one. :icon_santa:
What silver? Did you find any silver?
1.5 lbs per tonne.
the amount of ground that was worked was 300 meters long, 10 feet deep and 20 feet wide, at 1.5 lbs per tonne , thats a lot of silver.
;D enough to make 500,000 silver coins ;D
As usual, you dont explain. Worked by whom? When? Someone dug a 10 foot hole, 300 metres long? You had the area tested? I think it says g/tonne.

300 meters is several football fields long.

That should be visible on a screenshot from Google Earth.
I am starting to wonder if someone isn't high enough to not need a satelitte to see what the want :o
:D

Upvote 0

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Round and round and round it goes....where it stops nobody knows.

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Ok someone appears to have mined out the creek area below for silver. Tests reveal x silver grams per tonne..Thats why hmmm thinks Swift was here.

Upvote 0

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

plehbah said:
One cannot be high enough to gain proper perspective on these epic threads.

I tried to be, and almost died. So I will now agree with Mr. Bah.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I spoke to the native guy who found the light house cave, about 5 years ago he was searching for a missing boater when he stumbled on the cave. i asked him if he thought it was indians in the cave, he said "no" he said he was told by elders that the only time the indians went into the caves was if they where dieing, he was told ,they may go in them, pile dirt on them selvs and wait to die. he said, if this where the case, there would be the whole body, not just a few bones. he said "they did not use boxes". i showed him the box where the gun was, he said "there was originaly 3 guns". this makes sence, if you go past the box there are 2 more rock bluffs, each has a skull in the fire pitt under it. he agreed they whuld be guards and said most likly white guys.
so i think we can assume , no indian burial caves, the question is, who is in the caves and who made the boxes.
the photo is the skull under the box.

Attachments

• gunskull.jpg
    gunskull.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 668
Upvote 0

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

Another perfect example of how this topic could be awesome, but, instead it's just troublesome...

The oral history described is just - (insert your own adjective here).

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

hmmm said:
I spoke to the native guy who found the light house cave, about 5 years ago he was searching for a missing boater when he stumbled on the cave. i asked him if he thought it was indians in the cave, he said "no" he said he was told by elders that the only time the indians went into the caves was if they where dieing, he was told ,they may go in them, pile dirt on them selvs and wait to die. he said, if this where the case, there would be the whole body, not just a few bones. he said "they did not use boxes". i showed him the box where the gun was, he said "there was originaly 3 guns". this makes sence, if you go past the box there are 2 more rock bluffs, each has a skull in the fire pitt under it. he agreed they whuld be guards and said most likly white guys.
so i think we can assume , no indian burial caves, the question is, who is in the caves and who made the boxes.
the photo is the skull under the box.
Hello Hmmm. After reading this, I dont understand how you and the Indian you spoke with, came to the conclusion that they cannot be Indians. The elders said they go into the caves to die, right? ???

As far as bones being missing, this is common with surface graves. Animals will scatter the bones. Others will break them for the bone marrow. Add mice to the mix and some will rot away. I have found many dead animal bones and NEVER a complete skeleton, unless a recent death with hide still on it. Teeth of course are the toughest. The bones that seem to last the longest, are the skull and jawbone. Im no expert by any means but I have found many skulls and jaw bones but only a few scattered vertebrae and arm and leg bones.

It seems to me the Indian contradicted himself. Plehbah said he would help you make an ID. Follow his instructions.

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

Attachments

• yanattop.jpg
    yanattop.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 660
Upvote 0

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja

that appears to be a chinese coin so it must have been a templar cave.........

Attachments

• indian-pirate-indian-sailor-pirate-lumberjack.jpg
    indian-pirate-indian-sailor-pirate-lumberjack.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 600
Upvote 0

Shootncoin

Greenie
May 29, 2008

Darn it!!! I thought this thread was dead!! But no, leave it to Hmmm to resurrect it. And so it goes.
I did some google searches for ancient Indian burial customs and learned one thing – nothing is a guarantee as to how native Americans buried their dead. Their burial practices changed over time as influence from European customs impacted their societies.

Some tribes suspended their dead in canoes or baskets from trees or posts. Some created burial chambers out of wood. Some placed their dead in caves or buried them in mounds.

They also had to deal with the gift that kept on giving – small pox. I would imagine that it was difficult for the living to keep up burial customs, taking into account the mass burials that resulted.

There was one site that was particularly interesting: http://www.globusz.com/ebooks/Yarrow/00000010.htm

Here’s an excerpt:
The next mode of burial to be remarked is that of deposit in canoes, either supported on posts, on the ground, or swung from trees, and is common only to the tribes inhabiting the northwest coast. From a number of examples, the following, relating to the Clallams and furnished by the Rev. M. Eells, missionary to the Skokomish Agency, Washington Territory, is selected:
"The deceased was a woman about thirty or thirty-five years of age, dead of consumption. She died in the morning, and in the afternoon I went to the house to attend the funeral. She had then been placed in a Hudson's Bay Company's box for a coffin, which was about 3 1/2 feet long, 1 3/4 wide, and 1 1/2 high. She was very poor when she died, owing to her disease, or she could not have been put in this box. A fire was burning near by, where a large number of her things had been consumed, and the rest were in three boxes near the coffin …

Moral of the story: You can’t make a blanket statement that native Americans were not buried in boxes, and that boards and boxes had no role in their burial practices.

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hmmm.
Are you unable to go back to these caves at this time for additional photographs?
I am afraid we may be at a dead end without additional pictures to help you.

Opps sorry did not see the post above.

Upvote 0

Skrimpy

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
smAlbany, NY
Detector(s) used
DFX

hmmm said:
...if they where dieing, he was told ,they may go in them, pile dirt on them selvs and wait to die...

Attachments

• Learn to click this button.JPG
    Learn to click this button.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 587
Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

plehbah said:
The picture provided no visible facial features, and the maxillae was missing both front incisors.

Basically, we need to look at the "cheekbones" of the skull, and/or the two top front teeth.

There are not going to be any other recognizable differences. Homo Sapiens bones tend to look like Homo Sapiens bones with a few very small and superficial differences.
Thats interesting that you can tell the race by the teeth. Are American Indian incisors longer, or is that too broad a question?

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

Interesting stuff Plehbah. My first lower molar has 3 roots, so that makes me what?

Attachments

• teeth sinodonty.gif
    teeth sinodonty.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 584
Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

OK I misunderstood. I thought the 3 root lower first molar meant something of non-caucasion ancestry.. smiley.gif

Attachments

• smiley.gif
    smiley.gif
    991 bytes · Views: 515
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread