What's new

fresh ax just washed from the rain

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
hardstone ax from monday AM
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1412.webp
    IMG_1412.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 595
  • IMG_1413.webp
    IMG_1413.webp
    65.6 KB · Views: 594
  • IMG_1411.webp
    IMG_1411.webp
    153.5 KB · Views: 590
Upvote 0
Nice ax! How many of these have you found so far?

You sure find a lot of artifacts. Do you have an artifact room? If you do, I bet it is impressive! :headbang:
 
found 3 like that one
 
sweet,wish it would rain here so i could look in the fields.congrats
 
Steve when you get the dirt washed off, post another photo when you get a chance I want to see that one cleaned up.
 
Great looking Axe Steve. I didn't realize you found Axes on your site. Very cool!
 
Nice find. I know of only one PA field that produces axes and celts, and even on that field, they are as rare as hens' teeth.

artorius
 
Nice Axe Artifact Find!! Cool material. Thanks for sharing. Keith.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom