What's new

Friday hunt

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got off work early Friday so I thought I would check out a field & walk a big gravel bar on the scioto River! I didn't find much in the field just a crude little point I did find a old buckle & a old musket ball! So then I went to the river found some old bone don't know what they are but there not anything native then I found an old crock it's pretty nice but that's all I found going to check out some fields next weekend!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    626 KB · Views: 89
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    389 KB · Views: 92
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    336.3 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0
Way ta go. Nice clay container.
 
Sweet find(s) from a gravel bar hunt!
 
Nice finds , we’re getting hammered with rain rite now hopefully after river recedes there’s some goodies laying around.
 
I like that crock jug!
 
Me too. Crock is find of the day, I'd be happy even if it's not a Clovis this trip.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom