What's new

Fridays Gold find

stevefisher7767

Full Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
158
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampstead N.C.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5,Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Minelab Excalibur II 800, Excal 1000 blue, Excal II 1000, Sovereign Elite.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Happy to see some sand move :thumbsup: Its been nothing but ''bellys of sand here''.
 

Attachments

  • PICT0010.webp
    PICT0010.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,103
  • PICT0005.webp
    PICT0005.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,142
Upvote 0
Nice find! :icon_thumleft:

I like the sand dollar presentation!

Aaron
 
I agree the Gold is sweet, and the presentation is also Excellent!!!
 
I agree, the presentation gets an A and the main serving an A+!!!!! Nice find!
 
Nice one . I'm a Carolina boy from Charlotte. congrats on a nice find
 
yet another fine yellow ticket

i might have to make a road trip south

great spin
good luck
 
Nice looking ring, looks like a mother's ring with those birth stones. Congrats.
 
Nice gold ring find.....
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
That is a beautiful ring, stevefisher! :headbang: :hello2:

Lorraine
 
beautiful pic & find !!! congrats !!!
 
Nice Ring! thanks for the pics . I wont be going in the water again till next April .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom