What's new

Fridays local banks, the best bank only had $35, $475 searched total

utah hunter

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
724
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
I first went to a bank in a small local town nearby and they had $35. The teller that helped me had $10 and I could see there was no silver in her tray. When she brought another tellers loose halves It was a thing of beauty. I could tell there were about 8 40%ers, and the rims looked like they all just came from the mint. It turned out there were 9 40%ers and all were uncirculated beauties. The other over $400 searched turned up 3 40%ers. I was happy with the bank results, much better than my latest boxes.
 

Attachments

  • 2500 156.webp
    2500 156.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 205
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom