What's new

From this afternoon

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wondering if anyone knew what kind of knife the first picture is thanks ...the one with the spot is a mortar I believe I found 3 more too
 

Attachments

  • image-125636883.webp
    image-125636883.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 91
  • image-1992541561.webp
    image-1992541561.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 68
  • image-1846527897.webp
    image-1846527897.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 75
  • image-4274509045.webp
    image-4274509045.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 75
  • image-3343935271.webp
    image-3343935271.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 73
  • image-1431081368.webp
    image-1431081368.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 68
  • image-3900916928.webp
    image-3900916928.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 65
  • image-813729515.webp
    image-813729515.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 74
  • image-512454160.webp
    image-512454160.webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 70
  • image-4004394780.webp
    image-4004394780.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 75
Upvote 0
Nice! Hope you were someplace cool. It was 102 where I am.
 
The first one looks like a crude probably unfinished or given up on stem point that you're holding up side down.. looks like it broke while pressure flaking.
"I think"
 
The first one looks like a crude probably unfinished or given up on stem point that you're holding up side down.. looks like it broke while pressure flaking.
"I think"

Upside down that figures from my day lol I found it upside down too haha thanks for your opinion as always a good one gator ...and yes I formed concrete for 10 hours but it was 89 and cloudy so it was pleasant
 
Thanks brother if I get kicked off I apologize for all my jokes lol
 
Really Neat Finds painterx7!! I always reflect on the fact I wish they could talk and relate their story!! CONGRATS!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom