jim/wpb

Apr 2, 2008
West Palm Beach
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, F75SE, Excalibur, Whites Dual Field, Aqua Sound
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sold

Includes everything it was shipped with originally including Waist Mount Bag (see Pictures). The bottom of the coil has been coated with marine epoxy as this has been a beach detector. This is a used detector that has the typical scratches and wear marks. Unit operate fine. Price includes shipping to the lower 48. Not interested in trades. I prefer Paypal Gifted, but will also accept Money Orders. For regular Paypal add 3%. If you are in South Florida and choose to pickup, the price is $600. Thanks for looking. Jim
sovcoil.jpg
[/IMG]
sovhead.jpg
sovface.jpg
sovbox.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

slyacer

Greenie
Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the shoes go with it?....haha just kidding. great looking detector...just bought a sov xs2 or id take it.

mrusa

Banned
Jan 25, 2013
Beavercreek, Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What :censored: would coat a coil with epoxy?? Only guess I have is a cracked or cut coil ? Yikes.... take $490 for it to allow a new coil??

Last edited by a moderator:

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone who beach hunts would coat one with epoxy..... some use bed liner spray. So it doesnt mean its a bad coil. That a great price on what appears to be a clean machine.

Dew

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone who beach hunts would coat one with epoxy..... some use bed liner spray. So it doesnt mean its a bad coil. That a great price on what appears to be a clean machine.

Dew

This member is something else we need to figure away to ignore him!

Last edited:
OP
OP
jim/wpb

jim/wpb

Apr 2, 2008
West Palm Beach
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
You're despicable. Just wondering if you caught your boyfriend cheating on you or something.
What :censored: would coat a coil with epoxy?? Only guess I have is a cracked or cut coil ? Yikes.... take $490 for it to allow a new coil??

Last edited:

BHNugget

Aug 8, 2009
Western,SD
Detector(s) used
ETrac/X1
Sovereign GT/S1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A lot of people coat the bottom of thier coils. Just as good, if not better than a coil cover, plus you dont have to bother cleaning out a coil cover with this method.

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ignore ME??? Am i miss reading this? Ouch..... first for me. However .... if you go into your SETTINGS then into MY ACCOUNT you will see IGNORE list.... there ya go. Regardless..... still a good buy Jim.

Dew

Last edited:

pulltabman

Jan 3, 2009
Max isn't talking about you Dew, he was just supporting your comment about the use of epoxy. He was referring to mrusa being something else, but I can see how it may have been confusing because a few posts of mrusa's were deleted due to content. He even put his address on here trying to fight members! Haha
have a good one

therover

Feb 23, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
CZ6a (2),Infinium, E-Trac,CZ20, X5, CZ20,X-Terra 705, Treasure Baron Goldtrax, XL-Pro
Primary Interest:
For a second I thought the same thing Dew, but then figured it was intended for mrusa's degrading comment.

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh that was other other thread...Where'd all the moderator posts go that were on here yesterday?

Last edited:

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where'd all the moderator posts go that were on here yesterday?

Moderator deleted them,he was using profanity and threatening members! T-net took care of him!!! But hey all the years I have been on here,he was the only one I have seen like that,so now we move on!

OP
OP
jim/wpb

jim/wpb

Apr 2, 2008
West Palm Beach
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I would like to apologize to all for posting a "too quick, not thought out post" as a reply to someone trying to insult my integrity and mental capacity. What amazes me is all I was trying to do was offer a respectable product at a good price to someone who enjoys this hobby as much as I do. I hope you will all forgive me!

NeilinFR

Oct 11, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 ltd
Minelab Etrac
Xterra 705
Shadow X5
Primary Interest:
Jim thats a great looking detector you have there. I would have grabbed it but I just picked up another Sov this morning.
epoxy or bedliner spray, both work well to protect the coil when your not using a coil cover:icon_thumleft:

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was a bit confused also till I found out about the deleted post.
Good deal for sure but I just bought an elite a couple of months ago and the wife says 4 machines are the limit.. .

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im looking at a CTX right now, but have always like what I see about a gt. Could you tell me if the box is waterproof? I live in a desert so it doesn't matter. I was impressed with the CTX features. I to have a F75, and it really is a good machine. But I am getting more serious in my hunts and it time to try a minelab.

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The GT is not waterproof.
Im looking at a CTX right now, but have always like what I see about a gt. Could you tell me if the box is waterproof? I live in a desert so it doesn't matter. I was impressed with the CTX features. I to have a F75, and it really is a good machine. But I am getting more serious in my hunts and it time to try a minelab.

windage

Apr 3, 2011
Mason-Dixon Line
Detector(s) used
eyes, ears, wet finger in the wind and old willow sticks, when that don't work; Minelabs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can now put a "SOLD" heading on your ad..easy to do and saves others time too. Good looking machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread