Full Length Hunt: Silver Purse Containing 7 Silver Coins Found Metal Detecting

NolanTheExplorer

May 11, 2011
Virginia
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, ProPointer, Ace 250, GTA 1250, Radio Shack Bounty Hunter, Eye Balls, Intuition, Instinct.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Being a good person involves treating people the way you would like to be treated by others. You should do a little research on that. If you don't have anything nice to say you should... I hunted those woods every day for 4 months so I didn't need a map. I don't have to thank anyone. We all share the same written permission granted by the State. I'm so done responding to all this, as MUD(S.W.A.T) put it, "childish bickering".

Funny you interpret what i say as "not nice" - gulty conscience perhaps? Youre a sensitive fella if you feel like I mistresated you.
You mighta hunted in "those woods" for 10 years, I'm just quoting you when you say you found it thanks to someone elses video. As we say in America, weak sauce.
You hunt your way, I'll hunt mine.
Ill just make sure not to share any pictures of terrain or identifiable features next time I hunt in sweden....

OP
OP
tidetraveler

tidetraveler

Nov 30, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Funny you interpret what i say as "not nice" - gulty conscience perhaps? Youre a sensitive fella if you feel like I mistresated you.
You mighta hunted in "those woods" for 10 years, I'm just quoting you when you say you found it thanks to someone elses video. As we say in America, weak sauce.
You hunt your way, I'll hunt mine.
Ill just make sure not to share any pictures of terrain or identifiable features next time I hunt in sweden....

I only used there video for entertainment and motivation. I used my Whites MXT Pro to make the find. How's that research work so far? I may be sensitive but at least I'm not paranoid. What keeps people coming back time after time to follow my hunts is the landscape. I'm not trying, ever, to hide my location. You have a real bad attitude. I bet your a real blast to hunt with but I bet you only hunt alone.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to vote banner just on the awesomeness of the purse and its contents.Silver for days! Love seeing digs from across the pond!!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great hunt and video. I appreciate you sharing your stellar finds and hunt with us.
HH
TnMtns

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats, that has got to be pretty darn exciting!!

OP
OP
tidetraveler

tidetraveler

Nov 30, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats, that has got to be pretty darn exciting!!
Very exciting! When you think about the hours we put into this hobby and then dig up something cool... I hope every one of us has a banner find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread