What's new

Funny lil mixed bag

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
43,391
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This hobby's penchant for giving me such mixed finds just never gets old.

Didn't find much but I'm glad it keeps it interesting:

2016 (186).webp
2016 (187).webp
2016 (188).webp
2016 (189).webp

...................( tug of war? LOL ).................

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 24
I'm with you, if I don't find silver or something super cool, I like to at least of a cool assortment of stuff. Nice hunt!
 
Yep, just like a box of chocolates,
You never know what you gonna get.
Congrats
 
Congrats on those finds. :occasion14: I have yet to pull a centavos coin.

I have dug coins from South Africa, Canada, France, and England, but none from Mexico yet...
 
Thanks guys, yeah, it's the diverse finds that always keep me interested.

Sorry I didn't post the obverse, the coin is from Nicaragua. KInda neat to find. Here! LOL
 
I found a Cuban coin that is one of my favorites.
Good hunt Gary, keep digging that cool stuff.
 
All my foreign ( excluding Canadian ) coins have been English I believe. We never know what we might find.
 
All my foreign ( excluding Canadian ) coins have been English I believe. We never know what we might find.

One thing that keeps surprising me though, is the coins that a magnet grabs! Just seems strange to me. Some of those Canadians too! :)
 
Nice hunt Whadifind. I take it you live in a city or the outskirts of one? I got fifty bucks on blingie !---HH man
 
Huh, a Nicaraguan coin here, now that's neat, nice day to be out!
 
Grats on a nice variety
 
Nice hunt Whadifind. I take it you live in a city or the outskirts of one? I got fifty bucks on blingie !---HH man

Yeah, I'm in a good mix of farm/suburb/city area. Part of why I get such diversity. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom