What's new

Furniture Ornimation

TerryC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
7,855
Reaction score
11,225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this piece of metal recently at a "deconstruction" site. It appears to be a handle, or such, for a large piece of furniture. Old furniture. Maybe pewter, but definitely not iron. It has a coating that is "gold like" but probably not. Heavy. Any ideas? TTC
 

Attachments

  • MVC-043S.webp
    MVC-043S.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 299
  • MVC-044S.webp
    MVC-044S.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 308
  • MVC-045S.webp
    MVC-045S.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 312
  • MVC-046S.webp
    MVC-046S.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 303
I agree, top of jewelry or trinket box.I have a couple of these.
 
Upvote 0
BINGO!,
You guys are good! Incidently this would be the top cover. Thanks all. TTC
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom