What's new

FYI: Chnaged Name

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Guys,

Just for courtesy I want you all to know that

I changed my profile from Darth Walker to Gold Knight

So from now on I am Gold Knight
 
Upvote 0
Can we still call you DARTH? :icon_scratch:
 
Duly noted... :thumbsup:
 
Why the change?

Mojo......... Formerly............ Coinrollhunter
 
OK I will go back at your request
 
Back to Darth Walker I see. :tongue3:
 
Forget this... I'm going to bypass all this confusion and name-changing and officially deem you "BoBo".

Good luck roll hunting BoBo!

~Dave
 
You're not a woman by any chance are you? Keep changing your mind like that! :tongue3:
 
Hey Darth...I mean Gold Night...I mean...LOL :D I was thinking possilbe Night Walker but then that seems kind of creepy almost like Night stalker 8). No really on a serious not I liked Darth Walker much better it has the obvious starwars conotations but also includes the name of the most beautiful coin the U.S ever minted. Plus Darth was already carving his own place in coin roll hunting history on the forum. Plus I just like saying Darth.

-Golden Silver
 
considering i made up darth walker i say stay with that LOL
 
Need an avatar Darth Walker?
How about this ;D

Darth walker.webp

HH,
Donny
 
Great Avantar

Now the circle is completed
 
I was hoping there was some cool story like the OP found a gold double eagle for face at the bank or something.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom