What's new

Game stone?!

Kaleb71386

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
667
Reaction score
939
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350. Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just found this last month and I think it's a game stone because it's perfectly round. I found this on a big hill kinda cool!!
 

Attachments

  • 1513040326063.webp
    1513040326063.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0
Could be a old marble to would need a better pic to see it though
 
I agree with Rock. From the pic it looks like a clay marble. Although most are smaller, I have found 3 of them myself that are that size.
 
Sorry about that poor picture. I have a clay marble I found in my mom's crawl space it's on the left.IMG_20171213_100709554.webpIMG_20171213_100756895.webpIMG_20171213_100756895.webpIMG_20171213_100815083.webp
 
It does look like it could be stone, but seeing it next to the white marble makes me think it too is a marble.
 
It does look like it could be stone, but seeing it next to the white marble makes me think it too is a marble.

The only thing is that the clay marble is perfectly round and the other one isn't and there not close to being the same in color. But I think it's bazzar that there is no house site around where I found this
 
Last edited:
glaciers create spherical rocks, not to say that this wasn't used for something, but they are fairly common in gravel pits, you can find them at the base of a conveyor, they tend to roll off, instead of going up the belt. cool find anyway.
 
glaciers create spherical rocks, not to say that this wasn't used for something, but they are fairly common in gravel pits, you can find them at the base of a conveyor, they tend to roll off, instead of going up the belt. cool find anyway.

Would they be smooth? how deep down do they go to find them rocks? I'm pretty sure that this is a stone marble.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom