kwelliott14
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2019
- Messages
- 73
- Reaction score
- 231
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
When I click on the link to add my state it doesn't take me anywhere. Maybe because I'm using tapatalk?1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard kwelliott14! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).![]()
2nd - If no one can identify your find - you might consider posting your pictures on WHAT IS IT? for more exposure...![]()
I'm not sure I know what your asking but they were in a field where I've found arrowheads at.i'm thinking kind of small for hammer stones....what was the context of the find?
Are they made of Quartz or Quartzite? That is a common material for Hammerstones or Peckstones and that's what they look like to me.
Yes I'd say they are quartz. One is almost a perfect sphere doesn't really show in pics.Are they made of Quartz or Quartzite? That is a common material for Hammerstones or Peckstones and that's what they look like to me.