Garda is putting the pins to me am told!!

You think they'd be more grateful for roll hunters at $5/box...

TimZim said:
A few of my banks tell me that the garda guys told them they have a voodoo doll that looks like me in there truck and they push pins in it every time they have to unload my boxes.

Throw a brinks half dollar box at their head

Slash their tires.
There all good just hate my boxes. Td is closeing my acct soon i opened a new one today all free but i have to wait for my bags to be counted its ok. Am trying to get more boxes its hard to get them some times.

Hah! They need a piece of your hair to do any real harm....so I've read:laughing7:

Haha.. I think I actually had a discussion with a regional manager today about either you or BigScores.. I highly doubt there is anyone else picking up the kind of volume he was talking about.. It must be hard for you guys to stay under the radar.. Now you just need a Garda truck doll so you can return the favor..

The house of cards is starting to collapse from your practices, eh?

A few of my banks tell me that the garda guys told them they have a voodoo doll that looks like me in there truck and they push pins in it every time they have to unload my boxes.

You might consider giving them a box of cookies same as you are the tellers...

You might consider giving them a box of cookies same as you are the tellers...

I gave one of my Brinks guys a Dunkin Donuts card that was complaining to my vault teller at one of my branches, she says he's much nicer now. HH, Maverick.

maverick said:
I gave one of my Brinks guys a Dunkin Donuts card that was complaining to my vault teller at one of my branches, she says he's much nicer now. HH, Maverick.

That's a good idea!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back