What's new

Garrett Headphones (land vs water)

toysoldier2

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250, Teknetics Alpha, Treasure Commander TC2X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am using a Garrett AT PRO with the headphones that came with it. I don't intend on doing any underwater work other than up to the control housing. But my question is can I still use the "LAND" headphones with the control housing still under water?
 
Yes, you are protected up to just below the bottom of the ear cups. Just don't drop the headphones in the water.

Wayne
 
Yes, you are protected up to just below the bottom of the ear cups. Just don't drop the headphones in the water.

Wayne

You can use the land headphones like Wayne said. I ordered the blue waterproof phones when I ordered the MD because I sometimes snorkle with the detector. I have since just hung the AT on the wall as I don't care for it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom