What's new

Gas money

DeltaArk

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2011
Messages
39
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Smith Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Nox 600 / Nokota Simplex / Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was detecting one of the parks I usually hit. Found a little change then looked to my left and saw folded up bills, picked it up and it was two twentys and a one. This was Friday.

The wierd thing is the next day I was at another park on the other side of town and found two twentys and two ones folded together.
 
Upvote 4
Man you don't need a detector
 
Lol nice. Dont stop at park number two keep going your on a roll!
 
I'm trying to figure the odds of that but they don't go that high. Pretty neat to say the least!
 
I think I need to start hanging out with you
 
That beats digging 4 thousand 3 hundred pennies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom